Monday, July 14, 2008

Time Goes By So "Slowly"

OHEMGEE! IT'S A NEW POST! (Read: OK! OK! I get the hint! grumblegrumblegrumble :0) )

Apologies for not posting in the past few months.

Although there have been some ups....

Remember this?

Yeah. I totally got it.

...it appears my terrible, horrible, no good, very bad year is not over yet. The drama includes -- but is not limited to -- family, friends, relationships, research, being a graduate student....oh, and cars. In the past 2 months, my car troubles have included -- but are not limited to -- air bag indicator lighting up, headlight burning out, electrical failure...oh, and did I mention DYING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD WHILE I'M DRIVING? Yes, the car was still moving.

C'est la vie.

It also appeared I ran out of space on my laptop! Can't upload pictures that way! Requires a new external hard drive! (Read: ohemgee am I so not made of money! Good thing I went home...and my parents bought me a 1 TB external hard drive. If I run out of space now, someone please take my camera away from me.) But I did take pictures!

While everyone else was oohing and aahing over the fireworks July 4, I was getting excited over some silhouettes. I wanted to enjoy myself (Read: be lazy), so I opted to bring my compact point-and-shoot Sony DSC W-70, which resulted in lots of blurry pictures and lots of cursing at myself for not being able to set the aperture or shutter speed or being able to hold steady. I still like them anyway.

Leah, Ben, Tim, Nick, and Brian

It's like we're superheroes!
Nick, Ben, Me (Thanks, Salma!), Tim, Patricia, and Brian

Patricia and Linda

Linda being pensive

No comments: